Saturday, March 19, 2011

Half Marathon Eve!

I am ready to roll!! At 6:30am tomorrow I am giving it my all and laying it out there. Wrightsville Beach Half. I'm in my hotel now looking at the waves whitecap for miles with 22mph winds but that's supposed to calm down overnight. I spent today laying around and hydrating. I just finished the biggest meal ever. Filet mignon, veggie, potato, salad and 3 dinner rolls. YUM!! Now it's time for a G2 party, woohoo!

Here are some funny pics from this afternoon.
Bib and bikini....clearly this pose comes naturally. LOL!




I am a dork, sorry...
So, tomorrow's race photo may not look so smiley but I have my mom getting pics at 2 locations on the course so we'll see! More later...XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You are gonna rock it!! LOVE the pics! I wish I could prance around outside in a bikini right now, soon though, it was 70 yesterday :D But back to 40/50's for the next week :/

    ReplyDelete