Friday, March 18, 2011

Better Late Than Never: Ab Update

Greetings my dear people! Lovers and Haters alike. I have been slacking on my ab updates. I am now 4 weeks into my ab ripper routine. Again, I do the 15 minute workout about 4-5x a week. I'm not seeing anything major going on. Some people swear diet is the key. But I really don't care that much nor want to alter my diet just for a 6 pack. Or maybe it's just going to take longer. I'll keep plugging away on my 2 pack.







 I don't really have any running updates. I'm almost done with taper for my Half Marathon this Sunday. I've been swimming and doing abs for a few days. Today I won't do anything. Tomorrow I may run a few miles to shake things out. I'm not sure yet. Sunday at 6:30am is the start. This will be my 3rd half marathon. My goal is 1:28 although I would love a 1:27:5X. Who knows. All it takes is some wind and those times are shot!

Being that I have been bored as hell from this taper I discovered a sport that does not use my legs. SPEED BAG!

If I can't run fast why not punch FAST! YES! Actually, I used to speed bag a few years ago. It's fun. I will surely have a video up by tonight..haaaa

Later friends
XOXO


3 comments:

  1. You will totally rock sub 1:28 and look marvelous doing it.

    And don;t worry too much about the lack of abs showing. It's certainly not diet. you hae no extra body fat hiding the muscles. It's just that some of us can workout no matter how hard and can't build the showy muscles but you core I'm sure is stronger than the vast majority of folks out there. I was doing weigts and core a lot up until last April and I still the same now w and basically haven't done a thing but run since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to have your abs, I think they are coming along great. Not as much as I'd love to have your race times though, haha. Good luck in your half this weekend! Looking forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweee thanks guys! Hopefully these abs will do their job which is to keep me from keeling over until the end of the race. Please!

    ReplyDelete