Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laura's week 1 ab-alicious update

 You knew it was coming! I'm not gonna fold. I said I would do the stupid ab exercises. My intent is to have a stronger core for my next Half Marathon in a month. I hate it. It's not fun, but running fast is fun so I will continue. I tried to do the same lighting, same camera phone, but I'm not putting those jeans back on. Creepy vein is showing. Gag.


For the the record I eat mostly carbs to the tune of 2500-3500 a day. I'm sure I could bust out better abs if I cut the carbs. But what's the point? 
 



Baseline. No ab exercises.
1 week into ab-ripper X. or 1000 ab exercises later...  

Ok, enough complaining! This will take more than a week sweetcakes. Good job on week 1. 

  






2 comments:

  1. CAN I HAVE YOUR BODY!!! WHAT HALF-MARATHON ARE YOU DOING?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh thanks!!!! I have 3 weeks left until the Wrightsville Beach Half Marathon. It's in NC. . I can't wait for your Half race report!! I'm sure you'll nail it!! A mid 80's finish time and a recognizable race photo would make my freakin day!!

    ReplyDelete