Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ab-a-licious!!!

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
  to get Laura through this thing called: Ab Ripper X

Electric word life

It means forever (or 15 minutes 3x a week) and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here 2 tell u
There's something else:
A shredded 6 pack for the spring to go with my booty shorts.

I hope this will bring me a world of never ending happiness
I want to see my abs in 
the sun, day or night


In the event you are not a child of the 80's or lived under a rock during that time please stop following my blog. LOL. or jam out to the rest of  Let's Go crazy here


Dude, I hope you found that funny. I think it's hysterical!! Anyways, back to my abs or lack thereof:
custom made jeans for tattoo..see previous blog 


"Laura, you're gonna look ab-a-licious!"
I just ate hamburger helper chicken and I am not taking a new ab photo! So I used this one from earlier in the week. Remember tattoo jeans.  Well it clearly gets my point across. I'm not a huge muffin top type but I don't have the cross bars either. So I'm starting back with Ab Ripper X from the P90X series. Mostly because I have a HUGE crush on Tony but also because it works.

  So, I'll hopefully have some updates over the next few weeks. 

Later Dudes!!
XOXO                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment