Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome to my pigsty...


I had one of those moments where I thought to myself, damn my junk is creepin. Most of my stuff is clean and organized. I unload the dishwasher at 5am because I... can't..go...on until it's done. But my running stuff is a freakin mess:

This is my running stuff. Yes, those are trophies from like 5 years ago I can't find a home for.

these are my door hinges and knobs

my car. empty bottles of water and jack juice. Advil and a coupon for a pedicure.

This is embarrassing. I almost want to delete this post. There was a point but I forget...go figure....I did 40 laps on the track today ...need I say more?!

Happy running friends.

XOXO
Laura






4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about a mess of running stuff, but you need to do what I have done... I ran my last run run a pair of shoes, and gave then to the gardener, then I run in another old pair of shoes and gave then to the maid... (I still have about 6 pairs)

    I've given away 4 bags in the last 2 months that i'm not going to use, the bag i gave away last night was still in it's plastic, and unopened.

    T-shirt, well I give then to the club all the time, so they can hand them out to the poor. I just don't need so much stuff and sponsors keep giving to me, so I give on.

    good luck, and you do know that you have to do a follow up post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. excellent ideas!! I go through shoes pretty fast. I wear my Brooks Pure Flows for about 250 miles. To me they are DONE but to my mom and sister they "brand new" lol....But you're right on the tech shirts. Tooo many. I should bag them and do the same!

      Delete
  2. That is organized compared to our house! We're in the process of moving, which is made more difficult by the fact that the previous two people who lived there still have stuff there (one is fine because he's getting it next month, the other lives on the west coast now, so I think we're stuck with it).

    I cleaned out my car when I had to get my oil changed... there were 7 PowerBar wrappers, 3 water bottles, and enough running clothes (thankfully clean) for 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm not alone! There must be a positive correlation betw speed and level of disorder. Right?!! Yes, the faster I train the bigger the messes become!

      Delete